Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Running Water

Do you see what I see? This is what a new main sewage line looks like:

As unattractive as plumbing sounds, this white piping is absolutely gorgeous to me. Seriously I have never been so excited about plumbing and sewage before. Yeah, you're probably laughing at me right now...but that's okay...I'm fine with that.



Here's the little I knew about plumbing before this house: sewage stinks, crap* flows downhill, and ... what was that third thing?....oh yeah, grab your husband if you drop your phone in the toilet.


I'm learning a lot.



You may have noticed in a few of our previous photos that there are plumbing pipes in the walls. That's because some of the main lines we can use. Fortunately, we don't have to replace every single piece of plumbing. Don't get me wrong, there's still a lot to replace, just not every piece.

But soon we will have plumbing throughout our house. And that day will be another gorgeous, beautiful, yet smelly day!

No comments:

Post a Comment